You know that there are many benefits of having your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund – including having greater control over your investment portfolio, deciding where your money is invested, owning property, borrowing, and taking advantage of the significant tax concessions.
But, with this greater control and flexibility, comes responsibility and accountability, increased workload, increased complexity and responsibility, as well as serious personal penalties for breaching the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (SIS Act), its regulations and a host of other legislation.
At Brubacher, our accredited specialists will work with you to determine whether a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) is the right choice for you. We help you with the establishment, operation, management, legal, audit and compliance of your SMSF. We are also able to provide you with numerous SMSF strategies and investment plans to help you get the most from your fund, through our financial planning Company and properly authorised financial advisers.
Our highly experienced Advisory staff will provide you with information and advice on:
- Setting up and registering a Self Managed Superannuation Fund, including all legal documentation;
- Preparing & lodging your SMSF Annual Return;
- Preparing & Lodging Superannuation transfer balance account reports;
- Reporting and compliance monitoring;
- Reviewing Estate Planning, Pension establishment and annual review documentation;
- Understanding SMSF Taxation planning and strategies;
- Completing SMSF audits through an independent audit company; and
- Undertaking required SMSF administration.
We consider being your accountant gives us an exceptionally privileged view of your business & personal financial affairs. This provides us with the ability to be extremely proactive for you. Our experience enables us to provide a highly personalised service, tailoring solutions to your specific needs and objectives. This means we are there when you most need our guidance and support.